1. God is looking for "I WILL" Christians.
“Now when the Sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James, and Salome bought spices, that they might come and anoint Him. Very early in the morning, on the first day of the week, they came to the tomb when the sun had risen.”
Mark 16:1-2 NKJV
“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.”
Jeremiah 29:11 NKJV
2. "I will" will not always mean "I CAN".
“And they said among themselves, 'Who will roll away the stone from the door of the tomb for us?'”
Mark 16:3 NKJV
3. When "we will", HE WILL.
“But when they looked up, they saw that the stone had been rolled away—for it was very large.”
Mark 16:4 NKJV
Victory Group Questions:
1) What are some areas in your walk where you can be a better "I Will" Christian?
2) Ponder and discuss ways that we can make ourselves more available for His purpose.
3) Share your thoughts about "availability vs. capability" in the faith. What role does your capability have in your availability to God?