Your Potential From Your Inner Circle
1. YOU HAVE GOD GIVEN POTENTIAL TO DISCOVER, DEVELOP, AND DEPLOY.
“For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them.”
(Ephesians 2:10 NASB)
2. THE INFLUENCE OF YOUR INNER CIRCLE CAN BE SUBTLE, BUT IT IS STRONG.
“He who walks with wise men will be wise, but the companion of fools will suffer harm.” (Prov. 13:20 NASB)
IT’S NOT ABOUT QUANTITY, BUT THE QUALITY OF PEOPLE.
3. CHOOSE WISELY THE PEOPLE YOU LET INTO YOUR INNER CIRCLE.
"…‘Sit here until I have prayed.’ And He took with him Peter and James and John, and began to be very distressed and troubled. And He said to them, ‘My soul is deeply grieved to the point of death; remain here and keep watch.’” (Mark 14:32-34 NASB)
YOU CHOOSE WHO GOES WITH YOU.
“But the man from whom the demons had gone out was begging Him that he might accompany Him; but He sent him away…” (Luke 8:38 NASB)
“They began laughing at Him. But putting them all out, He took along the child’s father and mother and His own companions, and entered the room where the child was.” (Mark 5:40 NASB)
Victory Group Questions:
1. According to “Proverbs 13:20”, how does the people you hang around with affect you, and your future?
2. What character qualities, and skill set would you want your inner circle people to have to realize your potential?
3. Why are the character qualities, and skill set above important to you, in light of realizing your full potential, and living out God’s plan for your life?
4. Are the people in your inner circle helping, or hindering your potential; capping your faith, or helping you to grow your faith? How?